If They Mated!

Topics not related to Depeche Mode.

If They Mated!

Postby Miko » Sat Dec 17, 2005 11:56 am

I don't know if any of you have ever seen If they mated on Conan O'Brien, but it is the funniest thing ever!

I love it. You can go on his site and look at all the new and old ones they've done. They don't have it up anymore, but my favorite was Mick Jagger and Uma Thurman. I was hysterical! You guys should check it out.:D

http://www.nbc.com/nbc/Late_Night_with_Conan_O'Brien/iftheymated/
Miko

Postby yarsrevenge » Sat Dec 17, 2005 4:59 pm

Conan is great. One of the few things I watch on tv.
yarsrevenge

Postby veritigag » Sun Dec 18, 2005 8:29 am

Yep. he is just about the funniest guy on tv. I don't like Letterman, and Leno..... it's hard to say about him.
veritigag

Postby Bianca747 » Mon Dec 19, 2005 12:41 am

yarsrevenge wrote:Conan is great. One of the few things I watch on tv.

Same here. Really entertaining show indeed.
Bianca747

Postby Ilse101 » Mon Dec 19, 2005 3:09 pm

I love this. It's freakin' funny. :D
Ilse101
DMMB Elder

Postby Miko » Mon Dec 19, 2005 3:16 pm

Conan is so great. I just hope that he doesn't change any part of his show once he takes over for Jay Leno.( I am alittle disappointed he decided to)

U2 was on there a while back. They were so great! And funny too.:D
Miko

Postby here_is_my_halo » Wed Jul 12, 2006 5:31 pm

haha! that's awesome!! if you ever go to a restaurant called Dave and Busters...they have a photo booth there where you can pick categories to make different kinds of pictures and there is one category called The Gene Machine where you and your boyfriend and/or girlfriend go into the photo booth and it takes pictures of you both separatly and it creates a baby...I went in there with my boyfriend..
here_is_my_halo

Postby honestlyok » Wed Jul 12, 2006 8:19 pm

here_is_my_halo wrote:haha! that's awesome!! if you ever go to a restaurant called Dave and Busters...they have a photo booth there where you can pick categories to make different kinds of pictures and there is one category called The Gene Machine where you and your boyfriend and/or girlfriend go into the photo booth and it takes pictures of you both separatly and it creates a baby...I went in there with my boyfriend..

My husband and I did that YEARS ago at Gameworks. They had the same machine ~ the poor child that came out on the picture was just hideous! We actually talked about that when I got pregnant! I can happily say, our son looks NOTHING like the kid in the picture did! :D
honestlyok

Postby here_is_my_halo » Wed Jul 12, 2006 11:18 pm

honestlyok wrote:My husband and I did that YEARS ago at Gameworks. They had the same machine ~ the poor child that came out on the picture was just hideous! We actually talked about that when I got pregnant! I can happily say, our son looks NOTHING like the kid in the picture did! :D

HAHA!! OMG!! Our baby came out horribly hideous as well!!! LOL!! That is too funny!!! Alright, I thought it was just me! lol

I was very depressed afterwards...I talked to my boyfriend and Im like Im never having kids!!! So not true though! lol:p
here_is_my_halo

Next

Return to Not DM Related