Delta Machine and The Illuminati

Discussion for Depeche Mode, and Depeche Mode related topics.

Postby PIMPFnHOs » Mon May 06, 2013 5:18 pm

Those are the primary Masion colours.

On a positive note...the necklace Dave is wearing is the Italian Horn in that Secret To The End live video.

ITALIAN HORN (Cornu, Cornicello, Wiggly Horn, Unicorn horn, Lucifier's horn or Leprechaun staff). The ancient magical charm or amulet worn in Italy as protection against "evil eye" has also been linked to Celtic and Druid myths and beliefs. Other superstitions link it to sexual power and good luck. It is often worn with a cross (for double protection or luck?). In pre-Christian Europe, animal horns pointed to the moon goddess and were considered sacred.
PIMPFnHOs

Postby chillnatalie » Mon May 06, 2013 5:19 pm

chillnatalie wrote:explain please...only cuz i had an antichrist dream with a rainbow pentagram in the sky

the goat head star ..upside down pentagram i guess
Like you know whatever
chillnatalie

Postby PIMPFnHOs » Mon May 06, 2013 5:20 pm

PIMPFnHOs

Postby chillnatalie » Mon May 06, 2013 6:28 pm

I wish I could unread that
Like you know whatever
chillnatalie

Postby PIMPFnHOs » Mon May 06, 2013 6:33 pm

LOL...oh ya? :P
PIMPFnHOs

Postby chillelizabeth » Sat May 11, 2013 8:23 pm

chillnatalie wrote:Kind of off topic but not really... What do you guys think about the magic in the fragile tension video?? I know it's been awhile...

strange story here.... a while ago, before the video came out, I saw blue magical hands hovering above me. my bf at the time, Daniel Flor, said , and I quote, "what is this guy a magician?" he was talking about dave. as in dave gahan.

so then im like being controlled or whatever and then the fragile tension "music video" comes out. the girl looks shockingly like me. I now watch the video obsessively. who else has this story??? tell me who. I need to know. should I let this go? or is dave going to burst through my door riding a unicorn??????

:(
chillelizabeth

Postby LilyKiss » Sat May 11, 2013 9:21 pm

PnH, just got pm, tried to reply, says you aren't accepting. Didn't want you to think it was a Lilydiss.
So what's the significance of the bird's skull?
Wanted to feel the joy
Flow between our lips
LilyKiss

Postby DrivingBlindly » Thu May 16, 2013 8:36 am

Maybe I missed something but did someone go completely off the rails in the Martin and Faith thread that would cause it to be eradication even as this one about bogey-men continues? From where I sit the conversation about Mart and or Faith was compelling if not illuminating and started a healthy dialog that may have helped us understand each other and the music of Depeche better.

Now don't get me wrong... as perplexed as I may be by the concern echoed in this thread I certainly defend every ones' right to continue the discussion because as irrelevant as it may seem to me, I can understand how it may be important to someone else.

The reason I love Depeche is their depth and introspection, so I find it curious that even as the band unflinchingly explores every imaginable issue of the human condition from sex to spirituality, to love, death and redemption, Mart and Faith is apparently too heavy of a subject to contemplate here but the fact that there may or may not be sinister (if not satanic) symbols hidden in a music video is somehow a more appropriate conversation.

And with that I'm left scratching my head that contains my tiny little human brain..
I’m making progress in an unspecific way.
DrivingBlindly

PreviousNext

Return to Depeche Mode Related