Shoreline World Violation soundboard

Discussion for Depeche Mode, and Depeche Mode related topics.

Postby Towncivilian » Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:04 pm

Well, that 1990 Salt Lake soundboard opportunity fizzled out since the guy claims to have recorded another show over it. It was a dubious claim in the first place, in my opinion.

Anyway, I believe the previous links to the 1990-08-04 Dodgers Stadium soundboard bootleg died, so here are freshly uploaded ones on speedy Dropbox and Mediafire. These are encoded from the 24-bit 96khz vinyl rip on DIME, so they are also an upgrade in quality to the previous links I gave above.

Please use the primary link if possible; the mirror link is hosted on my personal Dropbox account and too much traffic in a short period of time will cause a temporary suspension of all of my public links.

Some other soundboard or FM-sourced recordings follow.

All of these are recordings of independent origin and are not official releases. All MP3 versions are encoded from lossless sources except where noted. Do not further encode to MP3 or other lossy formats except for personal use. Do not sell these recordings.

Please use the primary link if possible; the mirror links are hosted on my personal Dropbox account and too much traffic in a short period of time will cause a temporary suspension of all of my public links.

If you want more Depeche Mode recordings, visit DIME, which is a BitTorrent tracker for audio and video recordings of independent origin which have not been officially released. I have personally uploaded over 120 Depeche Mode torrents; you can see a list of my torrents here.

Enjoy! :)

(Edited by Admin at user's request)
Towncivilian

Postby chengdu » Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:21 pm

@Towncivilian,

You're great !

Thanks,

Daniel
chengdu
DMMB Elder

Postby basty_goofy » Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:54 am

Thanks Towncivilian! Please continue liberating these awesome bootlegs from trading elitist snobs.
basty_goofy

Postby stupot94 » Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:49 pm

Towncivilian you helpful person you. Brilliant
Spreading the news around the world
stupot94

Postby Towncivilian » Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:23 pm

Whoops, Dropbox hosting was not the greatest idea - all of my public links have been temporarily suspended for 3 days for using so much traffic. I will try to rehost the files on Mediafire tonight. Times like this make me wish the Edit function worked; I'll have to make a new post with working links.
Towncivilian

Postby GABRIELMODE » Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:13 pm

[* wrote:2009-10-17 Personal Fest, Buenos Aires, Argentina - 5 track soundboard recording
If you want more Depeche Mode recordings, visit DIME, which is a BitTorrent tracker for audio and video recordings of independent origin which have not been officially released. I have personally uploaded over 120 Depeche Mode torrents; you can see a list of my torrents here.

(Edited by Admin at user's request)

the concert from bs as is complete soundboard !!! not 5 songs
gabrielMODE
GABRIELMODE

Postby Towncivilian » Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:32 pm

I know a complete soundboard exists, but only the 5 tracks I link to are lossless. The complete soundboard released is a lousy 128kbps MP3 version.

Post updated with Mediafire mirrors. I also added a 1986 soundboard and links tl the 1997-05-16 soundboard.
Towncivilian

Postby alfi73 » Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:14 pm

Thank you very much :):)
alfi73

Postby Towncivilian » Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:00 pm

A small upgrade of the Shoreline '94 bootleg (sourced from a clone of the DAT Master; see DIME for info), as well as Mediafire mirrors for the '90 Dodgers Stadium FLAC 16/44 version in this post.

Please use the primary link if possible; the mirror link is hosted on my personal Dropbox account and too much traffic in a short period of time will cause a temporary suspension of all of my public links.

Some other soundboard or FM-sourced recordings follow.

All of these are recordings of independent origin and are not official releases. All MP3 versions are encoded from lossless sources except where noted. Do not further encode to MP3 or other lossy formats except for personal use. Do not sell these recordings.

Please use the primary link if possible; the mirror links are hosted on my personal Dropbox account and too much traffic in a short period of time will cause a temporary suspension of all of my public links.

If you want more Depeche Mode recordings, visit DIME, which is a BitTorrent tracker for audio and video recordings of independent origin which have not been officially released. I have personally uploaded over 155 Depeche Mode recordings; you can see a list of my torrents here.

Towncivilian

Postby Towncivilian » Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:49 am

Sorry for the double post!

What's new:
  • A great upgrade to the Dodgers '90 soundboard. This is a better sounding rip. Sorry that I keep throwing upgrades of this one at everyone nearly every revision I make to this post! But this one is a definitive "final" and excellent sounding version.
  • A new addition: the BBC session from 1981-06-11. "Boys Say Go!" from this session was commercially released and is not included in the download.
  • FLAC link for the 1981-06-27 Crocs soundboard.
  • Corrected a misdated recording - 1998-10-06 Cologne is actually 1998-10-05. Sorry for the inconvenience!
  • My Dropbox public links seem to have been "temporarily" suspended permanently, it's been at least a couple weeks now. So, MediaFire and Sendspace mirrors afresh for a couple recordings!
Without further adieu:

Quite a few more soundboard or FM-sourced recordings follow.

If you want more Depeche Mode recordings, visit DIME, which is a BitTorrent tracker for audio and video recordings of independent origin which have not been officially released. I have personally uploaded over 300 Depeche Mode recordings; you can see a list of my torrents here.

Towncivilian

PreviousNext

Return to Depeche Mode Related