Quick Tips: (Updated March 21st, 2014)

Due to a shockingly high number of fake spam accounts flooding the new registrations, we have temporarily closed new registrations to the forum. We are working on a solution to block the spammers without having to block genuine registration requests.

PLEASE READ the "Quick Tips" thread on this forum before contacting the moderators or admin about any issues you might be having. You will find the Quick Tips answer a lot of questions (logging in, editing posts, et cetera). The web staff appreciate those who read before posting and emailing. Thank you!

Some important threads: Where did my account go? | Search Feature 101

A special note: If you are blatantly rude to people, don't be surprised when you are permanently banned. Be nice, or be gone.

Go Back   Depeche Mode Message Board > Depeche Mode > Depeche Mode Related

Depeche Mode Related Discussion for Depeche Mode, and Depeche Mode related topics.

Old 06-08-2010, 02:04 PM   #321
Midnight Poison
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BONES101 View Post
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA funnyest thing said in the history of the forum, now I havent seen the documentary yet so I cant "judge".. but I AM DYING TO SEE IT NOW.
From what i saw on a blog review, it looks like a girl i used to know from LA area, "elena" is in it dancing in front of the rose bowl... that makes this more interesting...
I want to see it even more after what @BRAT said. He should work in the marketing area BTW

When it comes to the crazy fans, they are still there, you just don't have that luck to meet them.
Midnight Poison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 02:22 PM   #322
JennDM
Corporate goth

I'm still waiting for an NYC screening... Please???
Old 06-10-2010, 02:27 PM   #323
glam72
Pain,suffering in Oakland

I watched it at my friend's house in London while over for the concerts....I have to agree with what Brat said. There needs to be more of a mix of fans represented and not just the scary hardcore ones!!!!
Old 06-11-2010, 09:42 PM   #324
Patty
DMMB Member

Oh! I'm very curious to see that film!! Even with the bad comments, because I think that you have to know the positive and the negative side of everything in order to give your own opinion.

Now, is there any way to get that film in Lima?

Thanks in advance for your info.
Old 06-11-2010, 11:15 PM   #325
For The Masses
Met Martin in '89!

I loved the film!!!
Old 06-12-2010, 09:59 PM   #326
PrettyPistol
DMMB Member

w/out going back 33 pages, can someone tell me how someone can see this film?
PrettyPistol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 07:05 AM   #327
IFeeILoved
aka Caressia

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyPistol View Post
w/out going back 33 pages, can someone tell me how someone can see this film?
only in cinemas during some film festivals I guess, I heard that the band didn't like the film so much it will never be released as a video.
...or you can try searching for online videos, who knows try searching here http://video.yandex.ru/
Old 06-13-2010, 06:15 PM   #328
PrettyPistol
DMMB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by IFeeILoved View Post
only in cinemas during some film festivals I guess, I heard that the band didn't like the film so much it will never be released as a video.
...or you can try searching for online videos, who knows try searching here http://video.yandex.ru/
thanks that sucks. despite what's been said, i still wanna see it. if the people really are that crazy in it, maybe it'll make me feel sane. lol
PrettyPistol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 06:13 AM   #329
nowhereman
!@#$%^*

Didn't I read somewhere that Daniel Miller stated that this documentary and the TOTU dvds were both supposed to be released in March or April?

Its bizarre to me that the Mute boss could be so far off on his intel.
nowhereman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 06:21 AM   #330
MayhemMode
Slave to the Dave

Just in case anyone in or near London would still like to see this it is currently showing at the Hayward Gallery on the Southbank as part of the Jeremy Deller exhibition 'Joy in People'. Entrance to the film itself is free, just go up the stairs immediately to the left by the entrance. It is showing until 13th May.

I went to see it finally on Saturday (on my way to see Laibach at Tate Modern ) and quite enjoyed it. I'm glad I've seen it anyway, it was really interesting in parts, other parts were funny, other parts sad, and yes some bits made me cringe and a little embarrassed at times. I was worried what my boyfriend was thinking but he loved it! I think it's worth pointing out that a lot of the people in the video are very young teenagers, and I admit I was probably a bit like them in my teens too though I'm a little more sensible now as I near 40! They are still my all time favourite band however and this film doesn't affect that regardless of how OTT some of the people in it may appear!